温馨提示:
1. 部分包含数学公式或PPT动画的文件,查看预览时可能会显示错乱或异常,文件下载后无此问题,请放心下载。
2. 本文档由用户上传,版权归属用户,汇文网负责整理代发布。如果您对本文档版权有争议请及时联系客服。
3. 下载前请仔细阅读文档内容,确认文档内容符合您的需求后进行下载,若出现内容与标题不符可向本站投诉处理。
4. 下载文档时可能由于网络波动等原因无法下载或下载错误,付费完成后未能成功下载的用户请联系客服处理。
网站客服:3074922707
吸血鬼
日记
第一
全集
剧本
台词
英汉
对照
完整版
过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着
For over a century I have lived in secret
藏身暗处
Hiding in the shadows
独自一人
Alone in the world.
直到现在
Until now.
我是个吸血鬼
I am a vampire.
这就是我的故事
And this is my story.
居然开一小时的车去听那种垃圾音乐
An hour's drive to hear that crap.
根本都算不上是乐队
You know it wasn't even a band.
一人抱一把吉他
A guy with a guitar.
每人一小时
An hour each way.
他没你说的那么差
He wasn't that bad.
风格还挺像詹姆士·布朗特
He sounded like James Blunt.
那有什么不好呢
What's wrong with that?
问题是已经有一个詹姆士·布朗特了
We already have a James Blunt.
一个就够了
One's all we need.
那你为什么还要来
So why did you come?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
答得不错
Nicely done.
哪来这么大的雾
What's with all the fog?
刚才还没有的
It'll clear in a second.
小心
Watch out!
你没事吧
Are you ok?!
我们撞到人了 上帝啊
We just hit someone! Ohmy god!
快打电话叫救护车
Call for help.
快接电话 快啊
Come on come on!
千万别出人命啊
Please be alive!
哦 上帝啊
Oh my god.
这里没信号
There's no signal!
达伦
Darren!
达伦
Darren?
《吸血鬼日记》第一季 第一集
我不该回家来的
I shouldn't have come home.
我知道这很冒险
I know the risk.
但我别无选择
But I had no choice.
我必须去认识她
I have to know her.
亲爱的日记
Dear diary
今天将会不同以往
Today will be different.
必须要
It has to be.
我会微笑 让别人相信
I will smile and it will be believable.
告诉他们"我很好 谢谢关心"
My smile was "I'm fine thank you."
"是的 我好多了"
"Yes I feel much better."
我不再是失去双亲的悲伤女孩
I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents.
我要重新开始 做不同的自己
I will start fresh be someone new.
这是我能挺过去的唯一办法
It's the only way I'll make it through.
吐司面包怎么样 我可以做
Toast. I can make toast.
只要咖啡就行 珍娜姑妈
It's all about the coffee Aunt Jenna.
有咖啡吗
Is there coffee?
你们开学第一天
Your first day of school
我却毫无准备
And I'm totally unprepared.
要午餐钱吗
Lunch money?
我不用了
I'm good.
还有什么别的吗
Anything else?
一支两号铅笔 我还漏了什么没
A number two pencil? What am I missing?
你今天不是有个重要报告会吗
Don't you have a big presentation today?
我要和论文导师见面 就是现在
I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now.
糟糕
Crap!
那走吧 我们自己能行
Then go. We'll be fine.
你还好吧
You ok?
别这么跟我说
Don't start.
祖母说我是个灵媒
So gram’s telling me I'm psychic.
我们祖先就是从耶路撒冷来的
Our ancestors were from Salem
我知道 听起来有点不靠谱
Which isn't all that I know crazy
但是她不停地说啊说
But she's going on and on about it
我就在想 快让我离开这儿
And I'm like put this woman in a home already!
但是我开始想
But then I started thinking
奥巴马和希斯·莱杰我都预言到了
I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger
而且我还认为佛罗里达将有大事发生
And I still think Florida will break off
今后就不再是度假胜地了
And turn into little resort islands.
埃琳娜
Elena!
注意力回到车里
Back in the car.
我又犯病了 是吗
I did it again didn't I?
对不起 邦妮
I--I'm sorry Bonnie.
你在跟我说
You were telling me that...
我是个灵媒
That I'm psychic now.
对 那么预言点什么
Right. Ok then predict something.
关于我的
About me.
我想想
I see...
那是什么东西
What was that?!
哦 上帝啊
Oh my god!
埃琳娜 你没事吧
Elena are you ok?
没事 我很好
It's ok. I'm fine.
好像是鸟之类的东西 不知从哪飞出来的
It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere.
说真的 看来我下半辈子都不想碰车了
Really I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life.
我预言今年是不得了的一年
I predict this year is going to be kick ass.
我预言所有悲伤和不幸都已经结束
And I predict all the sad and dark times are over
你会过得快乐至极
And you are going to be beyond happy.
房地产行业里男性匮乏
Major lack of male real estate.
快看凯丽泳滩的浴帘
Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beach.
她看上去挺辣的
She looks a hot
你还是以前那个"悲伤小姐"嘛
Can I still say "tranny mess"?
不是 都已经过去了
No that's over.
就该这样 找个男人 起个新绰号
Ahh find a man coin a phrase.
又是忙碌的一年
It's a busy year.
他恨我
He hates me.
那不是恨
That's not hate.
是说"你甩了我 我不屑于表现出来"
That's "you dumped me but I'm too cool to show it
"但暗地里却听空气补给乐队的热门歌曲"
"But secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits."
埃琳娜 我的天哪
Elena. Oh my god.
你怎么样
How are you?
见到你真好
Oh it's so good to see you.
她怎么样 她好吗
How is she? Is she good?
卡罗琳 我就站在这里
Caroline I'm right here.
而且我很好 谢谢
And I'm fine. Thank you.
真的吗
Really?
对 好多了
Yes. Much better.
我的小可怜
Oh you poor thing.
够了 卡罗琳
Ok Caroline.
那么待会儿见
Ok see you guys later?
-好的 -拜拜
- Ok! - Bye.
不予置评
No comment.
我什么都不想说
I'm not going to say anything.
六个小时内最多吃粒
Don't take more than two in a six-hour window.
薇姬
Hey Vicki.
我就知道你和这个瘾君子在一起
I knew I'd find you here with the crackheads.
皮特·温兹打电话[美国乐团Fall Out Boy主唱]
Hey Pete Wentz called.
他想要回他的指甲油
He wants his nail polish back.
皮特·温兹 你活在啥年代啊
Pete Wentzhuh? How old school T.R.L of you.
不会是卡森·戴利的粉丝吧
Carson Daly fan?
泰 冷静点 冷静点
Oh Ty be nice. Be nice.
他是埃琳娜的弟弟
That's Elena's little brother.
我知道
I know who he is.
那我也要给他好看
I'll still kick his ass.
等等 这人是谁
Hold up. Who's this?
我只看到个背影
All I see is back.
很帅的背影
It's a hot back.
你的档案还不齐全
Your records are incomplete.
没有免疫证
You're missing immunization records
而且我们必须要看成绩单
And we do insist on transcripts.
请您再看一下
Please look again.
我确定您要的都在这了
I'm sure everything you need is there.
你是对的
Wellyou're right.
的确如此
So it is.
我感知到了西雅图 还有他会弹吉他
I'm sensing Seattle and he plays the guitar.
看来你真是把那种灵媒技能
You're really going to run this whole psychic thing
-发挥到极致了 -差不多
- Into the ground