温馨提示:
1. 部分包含数学公式或PPT动画的文件,查看预览时可能会显示错乱或异常,文件下载后无此问题,请放心下载。
2. 本文档由用户上传,版权归属用户,汇文网负责整理代发布。如果您对本文档版权有争议请及时联系客服。
3. 下载前请仔细阅读文档内容,确认文档内容符合您的需求后进行下载,若出现内容与标题不符可向本站投诉处理。
4. 下载文档时可能由于网络波动等原因无法下载或下载错误,付费完成后未能成功下载的用户请联系客服处理。
网站客服:3074922707
2023
北京奥运会
闭幕式
发言
中英文
此资料由网络收集而来,如有侵权请告知上传者立即删除。资料共分享,我们负责传递知识。
北京奥运会闭幕式发言中英文互译
亲爱的中国朋友们,
Dear Chinese friends,
今晚,我们即将走到16天光辉历程的终点。这些日子将在我们的心中永远珍藏。
Tonight, we come to the end of 16 glorious days which we will cherish forever.
感谢中国人民,感谢所有出色的志愿者,感谢北京奥组委。
Thank you to the people of China, to all the wonderful volunteers and to BOCOG!
通过本届奥运会,世界更多地了解了中国,中国也更多地了解了世界。
Through these Games, the world learned more about China, and China learned more about the world.
来自204个国家和地区奥委会的运动健儿们在荣耀夺目的场馆里同场竞技,用他们的精湛记忆博得了我们的赞叹。
Athletes from 204 National Olympic Committees came to these dazzling venues and awed us with their talent.
新的奥运明星诞生了。
New stars were born.
昔日的奥运明星再次带给我们惊喜。
Stars from past Games amazed us again.
我们分享他们的欢笑与泪水,我们钦佩他们的才能与风采。
We shared their joys and their tears, and we marveled at their ability.
我们将长久铭记在此见证的辉煌成就。 rr365
We will long remember the achievements we witnessed here.
在庆祝奥运会圆满成功之际,让我们一起祝福才华洋溢的残奥会运动健儿们,希望他们在即将到来的残奥会上取得优秀的成绩。
As we celebrate the success of these Games, let us altogether wish the best for the talented athletes who will soon participate in the Paralympic Games.
他们也令我们倍感鼓舞。
They also inspire us.
今晚在场的每位运发动们,你们是真正的楷模。
To the athletes tonight: You were true role models.
你们充分展示了体育的凝聚力。
You have shown us the unifying power of sport. rr365
来自冲突国家竞技对手之间的热情拥抱闪耀着奥林匹克精神的光辉。
The Olympic spirit lives in the warm embrace of competitors from nations in conflict.
希望你们回国后让这种精神生生不息,世代永存。
Keep that spirit alive when you return home.
这是一届真正的无与伦比的奥运会!
These were truly exceptional Games!
谢谢大家!
Thank you!